Whatever this is?
You need a PDF viewing program to view these files. They are also quite large (1-2 Meg), but I wanted to maintain the original look and feel. Hence 300DPI scans in full colour.
New Year 2003-2004
- Page 1 - Drinks Survey
- Page 2 - Subliminal Willy
- Page 3 - Granny Brigade
- Page 4 - lens cap, here lens cap
- Page 5 - Sleeping with treasurers, and who has gone to bed.
- Page 6 - What Flavour was this
- Page 7 - Jess hereby deserves a full page thank you.
- Page 8 - New Years eve
- Page 9 - The lens cap returns
- Page 10 - Postman pat trip
- Page 11 - Laura is wanking her large Subliminal fluescent willy.
- Page 12 - Trying to match make at the mo!
- Page 13 - It wasn't so much random pulling it was who darling mad was trying to set Andy up with.
- Page 14 - Lizzie has got wet.
- Page 15 - Tea has been made all is well!!!
- Page 16 - George drops a glass
- Page 17 - Trivial Pursuit
- Page 18 - Daylight on new years day. Jess has crawled back to her Vodka hole.
- Page 19 - Mad's Breakfast - Pancakes - bimbling.
- Page 20 - Whole Nut.
- Page 21 - Laughter Tor Letter box.
- Page 22 - My nana is lovely..
- Page 23 - Bog drawings
- Page 24 - 7 Whole tors
- Page 25 - Night exercise
- Page 26 - Friday 2nd January - Sound of washing up from kitchen.
- Page 27 - Yomping
- Page 28 - More yomping
- Page 29 - "No we were not on Drugs. (something about pixies)
- Page 30 - Cool Lighthouse drawing in Plymouth.
- Page 31 - Quiz Time
- Page 32 - We believe
- Page 33 - The last day - "These guys are an unmitigating loverly bunch"
Durham DOGs Trefoil Guild
To get in touch: contact details
Page content last modified: 19 Sep 2005 10:39:53 BST