How to sign your life away
To be eligible to join DOGs, you need to satisfy one of two criteria:
1. Be a retired member of DUSAGG
2. Be the partner of a DOGs member
Membership may be granted to others at the discression of the committee.
If you are eligible and interested then welcome to DOGs. Please send the following details to the Chairman:
- Postal Address
- Email Address
- Phone Number (optional)
- Date of Birth (optional, but how else are you going to get abuse on your birthday)
- Dates of DUSAGG membership (if applicable) and any positions held (so we know how evil you are)
- Whether you are a warranted Scout/Guide Leader
- Whether you pay income tax (for Gift Aid purposes)
If you are not sure whether you want to pay for membership, then you may just want to join the mailinglist. Then you will get to know what events are happening.
Communication between members and about forthcoming events will usually be by email, however if you do not have access to email you can request information by post.
It is important that you let us know if any of your circumstances change, so we can update our records.
What you get for joining
- You will be able to take part in our activities.
- You will be eligible to vote at DOGs elections and stand for positions on the committee.
- You can feel good about supporting DOGs, and will be a member of GirlguidingUK.
- You will go on, and receive the members address list.
Membership for 2008 is £5 per person, or £2.50 for those
joining after 1st June.
N.B. You must be a member of DOGs or DUSAGG to attend events.
More details about the mailing list can be found here.
Data Protection: The above information will only be used by DOGs. Details will be kept on the DOGs address list, which will be sent every now and then to DOGs members. Only your name will appear on the web. The information will not be distributed in any other way without your permission.
Durham DOGs Trefoil Guild
To get in touch: contact details
Page content last modified: 12 Feb 2008 20:11:58 UTC